Preparation before the conference
- Prepare well for your presentation.
- Note the name of professors coming there and their fields of work
- Read and discuss papers of professors you want to impress or the field you are interested in.
- Read papers’ of keynote speakers especially there core papers which may have the foundation theory.
Rules to attend a conference
- Present your paper properly.
- Try to understand other’s ideas about the things and ask for the basic paper they are following.
- Make your attitude to socialize there and make friends and have fun and finally collect contact details.
What to do after the conference?
- Socialize with friends you made there.
- Do ask questions to the professors and other people about their paper and other usual stuff that might have impressed you. This can be done through mails.
Most important thing is to enjoy the time wherever you are.